April 01 2020 – Vasiliki Sigianni
- 1 stick butter
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees or 180 Celsius.
2. Grease the pan with butter.
3. Melt the stick of the butter.
4. Add the ripe bananas to the same bowl with the butter and mash with a fork.
5. Add the two eggs to the bowl and use the same fork to mash and stir until no yellow streaks of egg remain.
6. In a second large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla powder, salt, and cinnamon.
7. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix together with a spatula just until combined.
Pour the batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.